In Living Colors 3.0
Old versionsSee all
The “In living colors” game is about colors and coloring books as you could imagine from its name. This cute and fun game, even when it’s pretty easy to play will keep you very entertained.
The main characters of the game are the paint drops. What you see on the screen is a drawing which requires painting, and a painter palette showing the different colors available for you to use in the drawing. Each level has a different drawing which require different amount of color drops to be finished. For example, the first level shows a bunny and you need red, blue and yellow painting.
The way in which you collect the paint drops assembles this game to a puzzle game. The drops are arranged on the palette as they were a kind of matrix, forming rows and columns. You collect drops by pointing out chains of drops, with a minimum of two. If they are aligned in a row or column it’s not necessary for them to be adjacent. You can jump a drop of different color within your chain. The more drops in your chain, the faster you finish the painting and the more points you get.
There are some extra features you can buy by winning levels, such as: extra time to complete the level, additional bonus brushes, among others.
When you enter the game you reach the Main Menu, with the following options:
- Change Player: the first time there’s no existing player. After you create one or more, they’ll be saved. When you enter into this submenu, you’ll be asked for a name as a new player. It’s possible to have a list of different players and record their performance. This way, you can play home tournaments with family and friends.
- Play: Begin a new game.
- Options: View game options and adjust settings, such as sound volume, music volume, among others.
- High Scores, Credits and Quit: no further explanation required.
You can try this game for 60 minutes before you buy the licensed version. If you like it, you can buy this game for only 19.95 dollars, right from the Oberon Media Game Center, on the Web. There are special prices available for Game Server members.
About the systems requirements, here you have a list to check out:
- Windows 2000,XP,Vista
- Processor speed: 1000 MHz
- RAM: minimum 256 MB
- Hard drive space (uncompressed): minimum 100 MB
- Graphics Card: DirectX 8.1 compatible
- Sound Card: DirectX 8.1 compatible
- DirectX version: DirectX 8.1 or higher
- Easy to play and yet very entertaining
- It includes tutorials
- Special prices for Game Saver members
- The trial version expires after 60 minutes of playing
- Use on network is not supported
- It’s only available in English